[DrC Network] December Issue

December issue stars two up and coming holy saints. One dedicated his life to the Catholic priesthood and another (inferring from the lessons section) plans to become a servant of God.

Mike writes: "I find myself with a greater desire to do good works especially because they are no longer my own, but are being done entirely for Jesus so that His will can be done and not my own... It is easiest to explain to non-Catholic Christians that, just as I pray for you, or you pray for another, the heavenly host when asked can and will pray for us and there is no one more favored by God than she whom He chose out of all women to be the mother of His only-begotten Son, our Lord Jesus Christ."

Jin writes: "I am doing good. Dr. Sam taught me four things
1) If you don't eat the word, you starve and die
2) Who's your family? love brothers and sisters in Jesus
3) You need to learn to suffer more to be a pastor
4) Bring people to Jesus, not to a church

Also throughout my time at U of I & Parkland, I learned
1) God is present is present in both good and bad times
(God always brought right people at the right time)
2) God uses many unexpected people to bless his People (Always have hope for people)
3). Learn to read God's word & pray"

Praise be to God! May we also be encouraged in the new year to live as salt and light of this world in our respective communities.

No comments: